The MEE is such a crucial part of the bar exam that you should really focus a lot of attention on it! In most jurisdictions, it’s worth 30% of your score! Therefore, you need to acquire a lot of practice MEE questions to make sure you are prepared! Luckily, JD Advising has a great source for MEE questions: our MEE Books!
We Have A GREAT Source For MEE Questions!
Our MEE books are compiled from every question tested from 2000 to the present. What makes them such a great source for MEE questions is that we did not stop at just binding the questions together. We also included the released, official NCBE examiner’s analysis for each question. Now, you don’t need to scour the internet for analyses to grade your practice MEEs. Especially when your most valuable asset during bar exam prep is time.
We have everything bound in to convenient volumes by subject. We offer an MEE book for each subject that appears on the MEE:
- Agency & Partnership
- Civil Procedure
- Conflicts of Law
- Constitutional Law
- Corporations & LLCs
- Criminal Law & Procedure
- Decedent’s Estates
- Family Law
- Real Property
- Secured Transactions
What format do you offer the books in?
We offer instant digital downloads of our MEE books. Visit our online MEE book store here!
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.