Many of our February 2018 Uniform Bar Exam students from the JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam Course are still awaiting bar exam results. However, we have received very positive news from the students that have participated in our course:
- We had a second-time taker score a 265 before our course, and score a 287 after taking our course, which is a 22-point increase!
- We also had a fifth-time taker score a 244 before our course and a 278 after our course, which is a 34-point increase!
- We had students in Maine, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, among other states, pass the bar exam.
It is usual for our students to see such large score increases, and it is not surprising at all. Many of them work hard. And more importantly, they are taking a completely different approach than they had in the past. They focus on efficient studying, they receive frequent essay feedback, tailored instruction on substantive law, real MBE questions, and excellent multiple-choice strategies.
We are still waiting for many results as “major” states like New York have yet to release results. But, we are very happy with the score increases we have seen so far! We will continue to publish statistics as we receive them.
Interested in our JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam full-service course? Learn more here!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!