Many of our February 2018 Uniform Bar Exam students from the JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam Course are still awaiting bar exam results. However, we have received very positive news from the students that have participated in our course:
- We had a second-time taker score a 265 before our course, and score a 287 after taking our course, which is a 22-point increase!
- We also had a fifth-time taker score a 244 before our course and a 278 after our course, which is a 34-point increase!
- We had students in Maine, Iowa, Minnesota, Illinois, among other states, pass the bar exam.
It is usual for our students to see such large score increases, and it is not surprising at all. Many of them work hard. And more importantly, they are taking a completely different approach than they had in the past. They focus on efficient studying, they receive frequent essay feedback, tailored instruction on substantive law, real MBE questions, and excellent multiple-choice strategies.
We are still waiting for many results as “major” states like New York have yet to release results. But, we are very happy with the score increases we have seen so far! We will continue to publish statistics as we receive them.
Interested in our JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam full-service course? Learn more here!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)