We make bar exam predictions every single administration. (We focus on the Uniform Bar Exam/Multistate Essay Exam and the Michigan bar exam — since that is our home state!)
We have a very high success rate in predicting both subjects and topics that will come up on the exam. If you google, say, MEE predictions or UBE predictions, you can see most administrations we are able to predict most of the subjects (e.g., five of the six subjects tested). We have even predicted as many as 90% of the topics that will be tested on an exam (e.g., not just the subject, but what will be tested within that subject!). You can review last July’s seminar accuracy rate here and our most recent MEE predictions seminar details here.
So how much weight should you give bar exam predictions?
There are a few extremes. Some students rely on bar exam predictions and only study what we say we think is going to come up on the exam. We do not recommend doing this as nobody has a crystal ball. And while we are frequently right, we are not always right. You do not want to miss out on easy points!
Other students don’t pay attention to them at all. This is wiser than putting undue weight on them. But these students still miss out on reviewing topics that are most likely to appear on the exam.
We recommend that you pay attention to predictions for a few reasons. First, predictions often cover highly tested areas of law, meaning many of these are likely to show up on the essay portion of the bar exam (and maybe even the MBE). Second, predictions do not always cover highly tested areas of law — for example, we have predicted that some less obscure topics would appear on an exam if we have noticed that there is a history of occasionally testing that topic. Reviewing this can put you in a good position on exam day! However, you do not want to omit any subjects from your studying altogether. While bar exam predictions can be very helpful, they become harmful if you rely on them and ignore everything that is not predicted to come up!
If you put any weight at all on bar exam predictions, you might as well go to a trusted source! We accurately predict many bar exam subjects and topics every single administration, as you can see from the links above! To sign up to hear our MEE/UBE predictions, attend our Multistate Essay Exam seminar! It fills up quickly so we recommend signing up early!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!