February Bar Exam Checklist:
- Complete at least one full “essay day” where you simulate exam conditions as closely as you can. If possible, do a half-day of essays at least once early on in February and then a full day of essays closer to the bar exam. This will help you build up your stamina. It will also alert you to any changes you need to make before the bar exam – for example, if the pens you are using to write your essays are awful or if you just can’t get used to the keyboard on your laptop, at least you will find out sooner rather than later. For more tips on how to improve your bar exam essay score, click here.
- Complete at least two 100-question multiple choice exams from the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBEX) Website. These exams contain actual released bar exam questions and will prepare you well for the bar exam. Please see this post for more information on the NCBEX 100-question multiple choice exams.
- Plan to dedicate significant time to conduct a “major review” of the most important bar exam subjects a week or two before the exam. Repetition is the key to memorization. Reviewing the material will keep it fresh in your mind and lead to better recall on the exam.
- Make sure you have made proper arrangements for transportation, lodging, etc. Make a list of things to pack and get your materials ready (such as pens, pencils, healthy snacks, admissions certificate and/or whatever identification is necessary).
- If you need to change your sleep schedule so you are not going to bed at 4 AM and waking up at 12 PM, or if you need to learn to survive without as much caffeine (so as to cut down bathroom breaks during the exam), now is the time to start slowly making those changes.
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Taking the February 2023 bar exam? Check out our most popular products on sale here!
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!