7 of 9 Appeals Submitted by the Heidemann Jabbori Law Firm PASSED in July 2019!
We are happy to report that seven of the nine appeals the Heidemann Jabbori Law Firm wrote for the July 2019 administration passed on appeal!
We received a total of 23 points back on appeal. The average number of points we received on appeal was 2.55.
Three of our clients won four points on appeal, which is very difficult to achieve in Michigan.
We suspect the number of passing appeals will continue to rise in Michigan and are looking forward to future administrations.
To read more about the appeals process, as well as our Michigan bar exam appeals team, click here.
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!