7 of 9 Appeals Submitted by the Heidemann Jabbori Law Firm PASSED in July 2019!
We are happy to report that seven of the nine appeals the Heidemann Jabbori Law Firm wrote for the July 2019 administration passed on appeal!
Update 1/1/23: Michigan no longer allows examinees to appeal their bar exam score! We will no longer be writing appeals for Michigan Bar Exam takers.
We received a total of 23 points back on appeal. The average number of points we received on appeal was 2.55.
Three of our clients won four points on appeal, which is very difficult to achieve in Michigan.
We suspect the number of passing appeals will continue to rise in Michigan and are looking forward to future administrations.
To read more about the appeals process, as well as our Michigan bar exam appeals team, click here.
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Taking the February 2023 bar exam? Check out our most popular products on sale here!
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!