7 of 9 Appeals Submitted by the Heidemann Jabbori Law Firm PASSED in July 2019!
We are happy to report that seven of the nine appeals the Heidemann Jabbori Law Firm wrote for the July 2019 administration passed on appeal!
Update 1/1/23: Michigan no longer allows examinees to appeal their bar exam score! We will no longer be writing appeals for Michigan Bar Exam takers.
We received a total of 23 points back on appeal. The average number of points we received on appeal was 2.55.
Three of our clients won four points on appeal, which is very difficult to achieve in Michigan.
We suspect the number of passing appeals will continue to rise in Michigan and are looking forward to future administrations.
To read more about the appeals process, as well as our Michigan bar exam appeals team, click here.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!