In this YouTube video, we tell you not only how to pass law school exams, but how to conquer them. We give you three time-tested methods to make sure you are on track to pass your law school exam with flying colors.
3 Steps to Conquering Law School Exams:
The 3 steps to Conquer Law School Exams are as follows:
1. First, make sure to have thorough outlines.
Your outlines should focus on what your professor states during class. Your professor writes the exam and your professor grades it. So you want to know what your professor thinks is important.
2. Memorize the law.
Part of the reason you make outlines is so that the law is condensed in an organized and memorable fashion. This will help you best learn the law.
3. Practice exams.
The primary difference between an “A” student and a “B” student, is an “A” student completes practice exams. A “B” student does not.
We elaborate on all of these points, and more, in our video on how to pass law school exams in three steps! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Looking for Law School Assistance?
- Free! Download our free guide on how to succeed in law school here!
- Free! Access our free law school prep course here!
- Looking for law school tutoring? Our law school tutors provide personalized, one-on-one tutoring!
- We also have NEW and very highly regarded law school study aids, which you can try for free here!